We attach great importance to the protection of your data and the preservation of your privacy
General notice and mandatory information
Designation of the responsible body .
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Phone: +49 711 365 40 29 0
Fax: +49 711 365 40 29 10
The responsible body decides alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of processing personal data (z.B. names, contact details o. Ä.) .
With this data protection declaration, users receive information about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of their data by the responsible provider .
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called. log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP- address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (Referrer-URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your Access-Provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and - stability as well
- for further administrative purposes .
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
SSL- or . TLS- encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses SSL- or . TLS- encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the "https: //" “Address line of your browser and at the lock- symbol in the browser line.
Some cookies are “Session-Cookies.”. Such cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your browser- session. However, other cookies remain on your device until you delete them yourself. Such cookies help us to recognize you when you return to our website.
With a modern web browser you can monitor, restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. Many web browsers can be configured in such a way that cookies are automatically deleted when the program is closed. Deactivating cookies can result in limited functionality of our website.
The setting of cookies, which are necessary for the exercise of electronic communication processes or the provision of certain functions desired by you (z.B. shopping cart), takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in storing Cookies for the technically error-free and smooth provision of our services. If other cookies are set (z.B. for analysis- functions), these will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Our website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics.. The provider of the web analysis service is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses "Cookies." These are small text files that your web browser stores on your device and enable an analysis of the website- usage. Information generated by cookies about your use of our website is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. Server-Location is usually the USA.
Google-Analytics-Cookies are set on the basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f GDPR. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize our website and, if necessary, advertising.
– IP-A anonymization
We use Google Analytics in conjunction with the IP-A anonymization function. It guarantees that Google will abbreviate your IP- address within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmission to the USA. There may be exceptional cases in which Google will transmits full IP- address to a server in the USA and abbreviates it there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and internet usage. Es the IP- address transmitted by Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
– browser plugin
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser- software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.. You can also record the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including . your IP- address) to Google and the Prevent the processing of this data by Google by doing the Browser-Add-on download and install .
– objection to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An Opt-Out-Cookie will be set, which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to our website: Deactivate Google Analytics.
– order processing
In order to fully comply with the statutory data protection requirements, we have concluded an order processing contract with Google.
– Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics
Our website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. It can be used to create reports that contain information on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and from visitor data from third-party providers. An assignment of the data to a specific Person is not possible. You can deactivate this function at any time. You can do this via the ad settings in your Google- account or by generally prohibiting the collection of your data by Google Analytics, as explained in the point “Objection to data collection ”.
Google Maps, Google Ajax & jQuery libraries
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API as well as z.T. Ajax- and jQuery-Technologies. The provider is Google Inc., based in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, Google Ajax & jQuery libraries, it is necessary to save your IP address on a Google server. This content is usually transferred to a location in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on the data transfer.
The use of Google Maps, Google Ajax & jQuery libraries takes place within the framework of an efficient presentation of our online content. According to the current legal situation, this represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph . 1 lit. f GDPR
Our website uses plugins from YouTube. for the integration and display of video content. The video portal provider is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you access a page with an integrated YouTube-Plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. YouTube learns which of our pages you have accessed.
YouTube can assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile if you are logged into your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out beforehand.
The use of YouTube takes place in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online- offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph . 1 lit. f GDPR .
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art.. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right Request for correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art.. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. . 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or Need to defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article . 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- According to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- According to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article . 6 Paragraph . 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article . 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular Situation arise or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, an E- email is sufficient info @ subitec.com.
Changes to our data protection declaration
In order to ensure that our data protection declaration always complies with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection declaration has to be adapted due to new or revised services, e.g. new services. The new data protection declaration then applies Your next visit to our offer.
Sub-sections from: Data protection - configurator by mein-datenschutzbeauftragter.de